It was a difficult decision to cancel the November 16th because so much effort went into planning the auction and Christmas collection for Missouri Girls Town (MGT). The health and safety of our members is our top concern.
Because MGT is so dear to our hearts, we will not let the girls down! The November Hostesses and officers have rallied, we heard fantastic suggestions from our members….we have a new plan!
Instead of having a meeting, we will have a drive thru event to drop off your donations.
- Date: November 16th
- Time: 11am – Noon
- Location: River Rapids Waterpark parking lot (across the street from the Community Center)
- What to bring:
- Items to donate to MGT
- If writing a check, please make payable to GFWC Woman’s Club of Ste Genevieve (the club will write a single check to MGT)
- A note listing your name, and the monetary amount of your donation (Geneva needs this for our club tally). This would include what you drop off, anything donated through Amazon, or items sent directly to MGT.
- Give this some thought:>
- Did you plan to attend the meeting? Consider donating your ‘lunch money’ to MGT.
- Do you know someone that can’t get out? Please bring their donation.
- If you have candy donations for the Christmas Festival, we will take those as well.
We have members that have generously volunteered to deliver our donations to MGT.
Thank you, members, for your understanding, compassion, and flexibility during these difficult and uncertain times. Continue to live the volunteer spirit!
Thank you to the November Hostesses, Debbie Kirchner, Laura Riley, Alexandra Bergtholdt, Dr. Teresa Green, Carol Huck, and Sandy Stewart, for your tireless efforts in planning the event.
Again, our members health and safety is our top priority. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact Diane Miller our club president.
Be a Beacon of Light Through GFWC